Robotic Knee Replacement is the latest and advanced technology introduced to improve the accuracy of the traditional surgery procedure. In addition, robotic knee replacement has the potential to speed up the recovery process compared to standard procedures.
Robotic Knee Replacement is a type of surgical procedure that is done using robotic systems. Robotically-assisted surgery was developed to try to overcome the limitations of traditional surgery.
Nav Imperial hospital has highly qualified, experienced, and well-trained orthopaedic and joint replacement surgeons who are experienced enough to perform any kind of knee or Joint replacement surgeries in Jaipur.
In a traditional knee replacement procedure, damaged tissue in the knee is removed and replaced with an artificial joint. In contrast, in robotic knee replacement, the same procedure is performed with the assistance of a robotic arm. The robotic procedure allows the surgeon to take the patient’s anatomy, their soft tissue structure and customize the surgery accordingly.
Your orthopaedic surgeon would decide whether you are a good candidate for robotic knee surgery based on your age, lifestyle, diet, the severity of orthopaedic. In contrast, in knee joint damage, etc.
Patients who have osteoarthritis may be good candidates for robotic knee surgery. You’re a good candidate for robotic knee replacement surgery if you are good for the traditional one!
The following are the benefits of robotic knee replacement surgery
- Consistency, Precision, Simplicity
- Less hospital stay
- Preserve ligaments, bones, and knee caps
- Faster recovery time
- Safe and Scalable
- Reproducible and Unparalleled outcomes
- Painless surgery and Minimal Blood Loss
- Stable Walking / Climbing and Lesser Muscle Strain after the surgery
The following are the disadvantages of robotic knee replacement surgery
- It takes more time than traditional surgery
- Chances of breakdown
- Involve high cost than of conventional surgery
Here are the reasons that make you opt for robotic knee replacement surgery instead of traditional knee replacement surgery.
- Robotic knee replacement is safe and scalable than the conventional surgery
- Less painful surgery
- Robotic knee replacement surgery delivers 100% accurate results
- It enables a faster recovery than conventional surgery.
- Robotic knee surgery is the safest and most advanced surgical system
- Minimal blood loss
Also Read: Sports Injury: Types, Treatment, Exercises, and Prevention
- High-accuracy pre-surgery planning – Our orthopaedic. In contrast, surgeons pre-plan the surgery process according to your reports. Pre-surgery planning helps them to deliver effective results to the patients.
- Team of best surgeons - We have the best team of orthopaedic surgeons in Jaipur. The orthopaedic surgeon at Nav Imperial Hospital is well qualified and experienced. In addition, our orthopaedic surgeons have a vast knowledge of their field and are very dedicated to delivering the best treatment.
- Dr Sachin Gupta (M.S.(Ortho, M.B.B.S.), F.I.A.A.S (USA), F.I.A.S (Ahmadabad)) is one of the highly qualified and the best-known knee, hip, spine, and the best joint replacement doctor in Jaipur, Rajasthan.
- Best physiotherapy services- At NAV Imperial hospital, we offer the best physiotherapy services to our patients. We have an expert and experienced team of physiotherapists. Our physiotherapists are specialized in pain management techniques. They use this technique to reduce post-operative pain and gives a pain-free life to the patients.
- The use of advanced technology-We has a fully Automated Laboratory, Digital X-ray, MRI & High-Speed CT Scan facility round the clock. With the help of advanced technology, we aim to deliver the best healthcare services to our patients./ul>
- Affordable- We at Nav offer the best robotic knee replacement surgery at a low cost.
- Experienced orthopaedic surgeon- Our orthopaedic doctors have hand coordination and dexterity down to an art. They use their skill to the fullest to deliver the best treatment.